Suzee Oberfelder - A Real Estate Pioneer
Lagomarcino - Grupe was established in 1892 | Lagomarcino-Grupe Company - Wikipedia
Get To Know Your Next Realtor
Buckle up, and hang on, riding Suzee`s story. Her life is centered around real estate. Her mission is about giving back, and sharing with others. Suzee celebrates a rewarding career, with real estate being the foundation. She got her start in real estate, with her father as her teacher. Her passion and purpose is rooted in bringing real estates to life. Learn why real estate is personal for this high spirited business leader.
Suzee is a double dipping fourth generation entrepreneur, on both sides of her family. She cares about helping her clients make one of the most important decisions of their life.
1970`s, Suzee earned a nickle for every envelope.
Suzee catches the real estate bug at age thirteen, hanging out with her dad. He started his real estate enterprise in 1970, specializing in coastal and equestrian properties from Newport Beach to San Clemente. His private client roster listed dignitaries, celebrities, CEOs, patriots and families known for embracing Southern California lifestyles and estates. Suzee learned the importance of confidentiality at an early age. Part of the allowance she earned was a nickle for every envelope she addressed and stamped, for marketing pieces sent to clients.
1980 to 1990 | Real Estate Leasehold Development & Regional Sales Manager
- One of the youngest District Managers, promoted to Regional Sales, Design and Site Selection Roles.
- A top regional sales director, getting a high return on leasehold investments, with double digit increases YOY.
- Suzee advances to a project designer for New Flagship Stores.
- Hand-picked by the President to join an elite field design team, launching new brands Baby Gap/Gap Kids/Old Navy.
- Selected for a corporate assignment, designing exclusive product collections, product staging fixtures, new stores.
- Recognized as a multi-brand ambassador, facilitating stakeholder/shareholder tours, events, grand openings.
- A skilled real estate professional, Suzee is picked for new store construction projects, earning a hard hat certification.
- Leasehold development and site location assignments include "sitting at the table", negotiating mall leases for Gap.
- Recruited to return in 2006, as an award winning alumni leader, to help launch Gap`s new brand - Forth and Towne.
1990 to Today | Founder, Entrepreneur, Realtor, Designer, Fortune 40 Director
Founder & Designer (S-corp) launches upscale retail boutiques, negotiating premier leaseholds (1990-2006)
- Suzee moves from San Juan Capistrano to San Francisco, opening her first store at Union Square, Downtown (1990).
- Known for leasehold development and contract negotiation - leverages real estate as lessee, to grow business.
- Differentiates brand adding in-home selling and design services, and white glove delivery program.
- Expands in-home sales services to include residential remodel design, adding more retail stores.
- Attracts an investor partner - opening fifth location in Los Gatos, Santa Cruz Avenue (1997).
- Enterprise expansion is based in Truckee/Tahoe - adding boutiques, and an online shopping website (1999).
- Exclusive furniture designs get attention, becoming West Coast Case Goods Distributor for Pottery Barn Kids.
Lake Tahoe Realtor / Real estate consultant representing buyers and sellers / Sales agent trainer (2007-2013)
- Earns Realtor status in 2007, accepts consulting role offered by broker - training other real estate sales agents.
- Franchise Trainer - attends numerous regional real estate training workshops - developing local pod trainings.
- Incorporates design and staging to value proposition - featuring inventory ownership from retail enterprise.
- Took the lead developing a realtor team sales model to represent Tahoe Donner, Truckee/Lake Tahoe.
- Establishes a team concept with another broker/agent
- Fred Oberfelder, a licensed broker, and Suzee establish The Oberfelder Realty Team (2009)
- Realtor membership host and sales consultant for Tahoe Donner, Gray`s Crossing, Martis Camp, Schaffer`s Camp, Tahoe Mountain Club, Prosser Lake, specializing in premier resort properties and membership sales.
- CATT - Contractor Association Truckee-Tahoe member
- Member of Tahoe-Truckee Sierra Board of Realtors
A Fortune 40 company recruits Suzee - a Realtor and Senior Regional Retail Leader, to launch a new division (2013 -2020)
- Suzee and the teams she recruits and train exceed all expectations, awarding her national recognitions.
- She adds corporate relocation to her portfolio, overseeing multiple buy/sell transactions, around the county.
- Ultimately responsible for the highest volume region in the company, leading over 200M a year in homeowner sales.
- Known for outstanding performance in close rates, a result of seamless execution of the in-home selling process.
- Leader for a total of 35 direct report District Sales Managers in 25 five states; 3 regions.
- Over 99,000 complex homeowner transactions under Suzee`s watch were completed, helping buyers and sellers with their property investments and leasehold improvements.
- Suzee was awarded for top close rates, top volume, team development and client engagement 2016 and 2017.
- Relocating from Truckee/Lake Tahoe, California, to the Pacific Northwest, Midwest, and back to the PNW, launching and re-launching a new in-home selling, real estate development division, Suzee considers her assignment complete at the beginning of 2020, and decides to move back "home".
Returning to her entreprenurial real estate roots, Suzee marks the passing of the real estate eclipse (2020 to June 2022)
A 2022 Real Estate Eclipse – At home with sofo seasons
Suzee Grupe Oberfelder, Realtor, considers herself old-school, with traditional values, when it comes to real estate. During the pandemic, she engaged private consulting projects, deciding not to work in the field until the selling / buying frenzy passed. A self-learner and believer in ongoing education, Suzee worked full time remotely, updating her real estate credentials, going on self-guided tours, and building her business and marketing plan. She attends weekly training meetings facilitated by the managing brokers with Bennion Deville Homes, also earning a certification in Corporate Relocations, and SCORE Mentorship, with the goal to build her own real estate team down the road.
July 2022 marks the launch of the Oberfelder Team real estate brand, covering San Juan Capistrano and Palm Springs/Coachella Valley. Click here to read the full BIO describing the Oberfelder Team`s current status The Oberfelder Team | Bennion Deville Homes (bdhomes.com)